“You’ve always gotta be one step ahead.” And one step ahead she is!
Welcome back to the dHarmic Evolution podcast with me James Kevin O’Connor, singer/songwriter, audio/video artist, and master storyteller. On today’s episode, we go back up north to Canada with a country-rockin’ chick, Michelle Holland!
This talented artist from Sasketchewan rocked the dHarmic Evolution podcast, and I’m so excited as we talk about the stories behind her songs and her songwriting process. It’s great how she’s keeping her head high and pursuing her passion in music, all while raising a family and working on a career.
On this episode, Michele also tells me about her influences, which include Garth Brooks and Patty Loveless, showing her preference for country music - and it’s apparent in her songs! I just love it!
On this episode:
● Find out what her real name is - it’s not Michele Holland, that’s for sure!
● Michele and I talk about hockey - because Canada!
● We also share our Nashville stories and the landscape of music in Saskatchewan
● She tells me about how she likes to perform - first with family and friends!
● Oh, did you know Michele also does jingles? You gotta listen to how she feels about it!
● Find out what instrument Michele is most comfortable playing. I think we’re gonna hit it right off because of this!
Michele Holland songs featured:
● Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda
● Love me or Lose Me
● Sweet Smilin’ You
● Can’t Fool This Fool
Reach out to Michele Holland:
Subscribe to dHarmic Evolution on iTunes
Please sign up on dharmicevolution.com for free bonus content!
Follow dHarmic Evolution on social media
Listen to the interview here:
Download the full interview here: